PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 7, 2014

Firmoo Eyeglasses Review and How to Get A Free Pair For Yourself

 

 

I was recently contacted from the sweetest lady at Firmoo eyeglasses offering me a pair to review! I was more than happy to accept this opportunity! (Little did she know, her email was totally a blessing and answered prayer, because I stepped on my glasses and broke them a little while back!)

  I was very impressed when I visited Firmoo.com to select my frames. They have a very large variety of high quality glasses to choose from for men, women, and children… classic wire frames, super-cute fashion frames, even sunglasses! You can also order fashion frames with clear lenses if you just want a pair to accessorize an outfit.

      After uploading a photo of myself to Firmoo.com to virtually “try on” several different pairs, I finally decided on this gorgeous pair.

glasses8

 

  I think they are very classy, yet fashionable. The process to virtually try on the frames was very simple and user-friendly. It had not been very long since my last visit to the eye doctor, so I was able to go and pick up my prescription to include when placing my order.

  Just over a week after placing my order, my glasses arrived in the mail! I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly they arrived and instantly knew I had selected the perfect pair! This pair retails at $39.00 at the Firmoo website and the quality of the lenses and frames is that of a much more expensive pair! They came with a sturdy protective case, drawstring bag, and a soft cloth to clean them with.

glasses7

 

glasses8

 

glasses2

 

glasses4

 

glasses

 

  They match my vision needs perfectly and I think they are the perfect way to dress up a casual outfit like in the pic below when I took my niece out for an evening at the park. I have received so many compliments on them!

glasses10

 

  I hope you’ll check out Firmoo for future eyeglass needs. I have a feeling you will be very impressed! I know I am. Right now at Firmoo.com you can get your first pair FREE!!! Just follow this link! How awesome is that?! I hope you guys have an absolutely fantastic week!! 

XOXO!!!

Disclosure: This review is my personal opinion only.

2 comments: