PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Favorite Beauty Secret: The BEST Make-up Remover & Moisturizer Ever

Happy 2015, Lovelies! I promise not to be such a stranger to blogland this year! I wanted to start this year off by sharing what has become my absolute FAVORITE beauty secret.

   Let me first say this: I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin on my face. They are very, very few OTC facial cleanser or moisturizers that don’t break my face out. Even the more expensive ones. I have combination skin, so its bad, y’all. Most any product with any harsh chemicals has always been a no-go for me. I was discussing this while getting my hair colored a couple of years ago when the cosmetologist revealed to me the secret of Vitamin E Oil!

 

  I now use Vitamin E Oil religiously on my skin to remove my make-up and as my daily moisturizer. I have tried several brands, and have found this $2 bottle from Dollar General to be my favorite. It contains Vitamin E Oil, Coconut Oil, and Soybean oil, all of which are very beneficial to your skin (and hair and nails). This 4oz size lasts me about 6 weeks or so…

  Every morning and evening I just apply about a dime size amount to a warm wet washcloth and use this to wash my face. I don’t know if  this is recommended, but I also use it to remove eye make-up.

  When used daily this magical potion makes old scars and fine lines disappear, and gives your skin an amazing glow, so give it a try!!! Open-mouthed smile 

  Hope you all have an absolutely fabulous day! It’s all cold, rainy and dreary here in Alabama today, so I wish I could just watch movies in my sweats, but I guessss I need to get some stuff done and maybe even get a workout in! This booty ain’t gonna build itself, lol. Check back in a couple of days for my New Years Resolutions for what I feel is gonna be a fabulous year! Smile So tell me, what are YOUR favorite beauty secrets?

1 comment:

  1. I will have to get some! I use almond oil right now but maybe I could mix the two :)

    ReplyDelete