PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Ground Turkey Patties with Bell Pepper {Make-Ahead Meal Prep}

  Hey y'alllll! Hope Cupid was sweet to you on Valentines Day! Today I am sharing a simple little meal prep idea that I like to do a LOT! It makes it so much easier to eat healthy throughout the week by just taking one of these little ground turkey patties out of the frig and pairing in with a sweet potato or some steamed veggies!
 
Ingredients:
  • Ground turkey (Butterball is the only brand I care for, personally)
 
  • Diced Bell Pepper (You can also throw in some red and yellow bell peppers, onions, mushrooms... whatever your little heart desires ;)
 
  • Worchester sauce or Dales sauce to taste (not pictured)
 
  • Olive Oil and/or nonstick cooking spray
 
  • Garlic and herb seasoning
 
  Just follow the photo instructions below and cook over medium heat until done... about 10-15 minutes for me. I like to refrigerate mine and eat them all week long. Sometimes I freeze them, also, and just pull one out as needed.
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
So, tell me..... What are YOUR favorite super-easy meal prep ideas? I am all ABOUT some easy meal ideas and would love to hear them!
 
Hope y'all have a fantastic evening!
 
XOXO!
 
 
 

2 comments: