PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 23, 2015

{Easy} Bacon-Wrapped Italian Chicken

 

  I am so excited to share this super-duper EASY and amazingly delicious recipe with y'all today! I adapted this recipe from one I found on the back of the Ziegler bacon package and just halved it. You can easily just double this recipe to suit your needs :)


Ingredients:
3-4 slices bacon
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3/4 cup Italian dressing
1 and 1/2 T. Season Salt
1/2 tsp. garlic salt


 
 
I actually made my own Italian dressing using Italian dressing powdered mix and healthier cooking oil.


Wrap one slice of bacon around each chicken breast and place into large casserole dish.




Mix dressing, season salt, and garlic salt together and pour over chicken breast. Marinate several hours or overnight. I just let mine marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
 


When ready to bake, pour off excess dressing mixture and bake 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
 
 
This is hands-down one of the best chicken dishes I have ever tried before in my life! Seriously, though, how can you go wrong with chicken AND bacon? :) What’s your favorite chicken dish? Feel free to leave the link in the comments below! Smile
 
 
 
 
 

 


 

xoxo!

1 comment: