PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 27, 2015

7 Day Arm Workout Challenge

   Good morning, Sunshines! Happy Monday. :) I've had lots of coffee and just finished a fab workout so I am actually feeling amazing... before noon... on a Monday. I am most definitely not a morning person, usually, so this is KIND of a big deal.

   With tank top season pretty much already HERE this past week in Alabama, the reality that I haven't been preparing has hit me pretty hard, lol. I LOVE arm workouts, I've just been neglecting them... at least with the intensity that I should be doing, so I decided to start full force today.

   I found this workout on Instagram last summer and fell in LOVE! I have did this challenge several times and always see amazing results in only 7 days.


(I have searched for the original source with no luck, so if you know who I can give credit to for creating this, please let me know)


  This took me about 10 minutes, total, this morning. I plan to combine this workout with healthy eating for the next 7 days and then I will post my results. I'm so excited! I love the convenience... especially if you don't have time to go to gym or get an hour workout in. If you don't have dumbbells you could use something like soup cans! Anything just to get you moving!
 
  I used 5 lb dumbbells for everything other than the seated tricep press/extension.. for that I used a 10 lb dumbbell.
 
  I'm also trying to get back into a running routine! What is your favorite way to get into shape fast? Do you enjoy weights and running like I do? Do you prefer working out at home or going to the gym?
 
Hope y'all have a wonderful day!
 
(disclaimer: If you decide to do this challenge just use whatever weights YOU feel comfortable using. I am not a trainer or medical professional, just sharing with you guys what I am doing and what works for me. All opinions shared are strictly my own. :) )
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment