PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Live, Love, Pray. New Wall Art for my home! A Divine Walls Review.

   Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well! I ordered the most fantastic wall décor the other day and I just had to tell you guys all about this website!
 
 


 
    Divine Walls specializes in Christian wall decals. They offer over 600 beautiful and uniquely crafted designs on their website! You can even customize each decal by selecting the size and color to suit the area of your home, church, office, etc. where your wall art will be located.
 
   Below you can see step by step photos that I took while hanging mine. It was SO easy y'all and took all of like 5 minutes!!! No special tools or glue is required to hang these on your wall and they can easily be removed without damaging your paint. Click here if you are interested in ordering the Live Love Pray decal or would like to view price, etc.
 
 
 
 
 
I also ordered my parents this Philippians 4:13 decal for their wedding anniversary.  :)
 
 
 
 
   Shipping was super-fast and customer service was excellent! Bad customer service is my pet peeve, so this is saying alot coming from me! ;) I hope y'all will check out Divine Walls for your future decorating projects, wedding & baby showers, etc!
 
 
Hope you all have a wonderful day! :))  I would love for you to go to the website and come back and comment letting me know your favorite design! :)
Please also comment and let me know how you guys are DOING! I have missed y'all!!! :)
 
XOXOXO!!!
 
(This post consist of all opinions that are my own after testing product)

2 comments: