PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Weekend Craft Soiree & Blog Hop {24}

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday! Thanks so much for stopping by! I am so excited to get back on track this weekend with the link party! Last weekend I had some technical difficulties and was unable to get online for several days. I owe a huge THANK YOU to Lindsay at Artsy-Fartsy Mama for her help! Last weekend, she chose the features, got the party post up and on the blog and was my co-host and shared the party on her blog as well! I hope you will stop by her wonderful blog and follow along if you aren't already! She's a sweetheart and always has some amazing crafty stuff going on! 


Now on to the features from last week's party!









Lindsay at Southern Lovely did a fantastic job Refashioning her dollar store pumpkins! I love this one with the burlap and she also shares pretty glitter ones!


Lindsay at Artsy-Fartsy Mama to shared these fun free printables for Halloween Bingo! What a perfect game for the kids! You could easily laminate these and use them for years! (This was also the most clicked link last week)


Crystal at Green Zebra Crafts shared some pretty pumpkins she has made {from unlikely items!} Love these! 
IMG 3086 All About Pumpkins


These Bleach Pen Pillowcases from Salt Tree are awesome! Amber shares a great tip for drawing out your design before actually using the bleach. 








Thank you all for sharing your fabulous projects!
I hope you found some new friends while you were here!
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button.




Party Rules:
  • Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! 
  • Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
  • Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
  • PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
  • Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.



8 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much for the feature! I am so happy you liked my little pumpkins. :) Gotta love the Dollar store. :) I linked up again this week--thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just linked up! I am a new follower. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Bingo cards :) I'm happy to help anytime, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. It's my first time here. I am a new follower. Hope you can visit my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I've awarded with you with the Versatile Blogger award.. Come check it out here:
    http://itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-was-given-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Jenna from itsjustcalledspicy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting the party! I'm your newest follower...I found your blog from pinterest. You have a wonderful blog! I hope you'll stop by my new blog & follow along too!
    Thanks,
    Sally
    loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Just linked up and back to you! Wow more cool ideas again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting girl! Hope you had a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete