PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My First Ever Vlog (aka Video Post)!

   Hey y'all! Today I am pretty excited to be sharing my first ever VLOG post! This is an Accent Vlog post and I got the idea from Darby's Vlog post over at Life With the Hawley's a little while back... :) I really felt like I knew her so much better after seeing her post, so hopefully you all will feel the same way about me. :) I'm not sure this will be happening on a regular basis here, but there is a possibility it may happen occasionally from now on. Just let me know what y'all think, but please don't be too brutal, haha. (Thanks YouTube for the lovely thumbnail... lol.)
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting Image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught


Soo...  I would really love your feedback, whether it is positive or negative... Do  you like Vlogs? Do you Vlog yourself? Is there something you would like for me to do a Vlog post about? I am open to any suggestions or questions you guys may have. Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to come back by on Monday for a big announcement! I'm so excited and I think y'all will be, too. :) Have a great day!




15 comments:

  1. What a fun idea. You did a great job and I would love to see more. I'd like to participate too if only I could figure out the whole videotaping idea and getting it onto a blog post...

    Mommy Sauri~
    http://casadesauri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal-
    i would love to see more vlogs. I LOVE your accent! you are just too dang cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Crystal, you are too cute! I love your accent! :) I haven't done a vlog yet. Maybe if you do a vlog link up it will motivate me to try! :) xo, Reannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your sweet home Alabama accent. I especially liked the word "oil".. You should definitely do more VLOGS, I would like to see you do a video on how you make those cute wreaths. It's funny, I do alot of videos on my blog but have never referred to it as a VLOG..DUH!

    Stephanie
    blog.ablessedhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH!!! I LOVE your accent! So southern and warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea! I have a friend from Alabama and y'all do sound a like. I love Southern accents. I'm from Texas..a different kind of accent, but we do call things the same. And have a lot of the same pronunciations. I grew up hearing that the devil's beatin his wife when it rains while the sun is out.

    Sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a really cute & creative way, sure to definitely break ice! Loved it, especially the 'rain' part!
    -Carrie Eve @ a-hooahs-housewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I could think of is Lauren from last year's American Idol. She is from Georgia, but your accents are similar! I love your Vlog! It gives such a personal touch to your blog. Would love to see more in the future!

    Rhonda @ livebetter4less.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the accent Vlog! I might need to post one, too! I'm from Iowa and we say things differently than you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HEH! Too funny! It's great hearin that Bammer accent. I'm from GA originally but have been in Canada for almost a decade now, but I still pronounce almost all of those the same as you-- just without the accent...I have lost most of mine. Never heard that one about the rain, but we always called them sun showers when it would rain with the sun out.

    My question is how do you pronounce Ketchup? My husband about dies every time I pronounce it... That one and coupon...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally call it "the devil beating his wife" when it's raining and the sun is out. I heard it one when I was a kid, and it stuck. Well, I really never say it out loud, but I think it. :) That counts, right?

    ReplyDelete