PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 17, 2011

46 DIY Halloween Costumes for Kids

   I have been seeing lots of adorable DIY Halloween costumes for kids floating around! Today I am sharing a round-up of 46 of the most original, prettiest, spookiest, and craziest costumes I could find for your little pumpkins! You know what the best part is? Each one has a tutorial so you can make it yourself! Just be sure to select the link below the photo (not the picture itself) to find step-by-step instructions. {Sorry in advance for the funky spacing. Blogger spacing has been messing up lately.}


11 Baby Halloween Costumes: 12 DIY Tutorials With Free Templates [Slideshow]






Pinned Image








Front View of Baby Octopus14 15 Cute Kids Costumes



candy corn costumeDIY Precious Chicken CostumeLittle Lamb








costume pumpkin




    Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image


    DIY Lego Costume {Homemade Halloween Costumes}Cowboypenny


    Rapunzelowl-costume-full-shot.jpgPaper Doll Costume Correct- Image Collection

      Funky Halloween Fairy Costume

       Girl in angel costumeGirl in homemade pig costume


      Pinned Imagecostumes_witch_model_1000




        Aren't these some of the most adorable costumes you have ever seen?! Which one is your favorite? I love 'em all, but something about the little Candy Corn baby and Peacock baby just melts my heart! :) If you still need more inspiration, go to my Pinterest Board. If you need an invite to Pinterest, just let me know! Leave a comment with your email address and I will send you one! :) Have a wonderful day!

        14 comments:

        1. Oh my goodness! So precious! By the way, congrats on the computer cord arriving!

          ReplyDelete
        2. love all of these! Thanks for including my Tink costume! ~April @ Wildflowers & Whimsy

          ReplyDelete
        3. These are all great costumes. I love little kid costumes. I just finished my son's costume for this year. I'm excited that he can actually go trick or treating this year. Here's the link to see his costume.
          http://www.thesasselife.com/2011/10/baby-hulk-costume.html
          Thanks for sharing these!
          Kim
          www.thesasselife.com

          ReplyDelete
        4. Adorable. I would love for you to share at my ongoing Fall linky.
          http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com

          Come strut your stuff.

          ReplyDelete
        5. Thank you for gathering all these! They are very adorable. I'm sorry to point out that your link to the owl costume doesn't work, though :(.

          ReplyDelete
        6. Fantastic roundup! I love the homemade costumes because they are so much more creative than the plastic one you can pick up from the store! And usually the homemade ones are better made so they are a great addition to the dress up bin after Halloween. I would love for you to stop by my site and share your roundup at my weekly What's In The Gunny Sack? link party!

          ReplyDelete
        7. Ah, what a wonderful roundup! And thanks for the link to Princess Kate!

          ReplyDelete
        8. These are sooooo cute! Makes me wish I had a little one to dress up for Halloween!

          Cheers,
          Tracy Screaming Sardine

          ReplyDelete
        9. Oh my goodness!! These are so darn cute...great projects...love it!!!

          ReplyDelete
        10. Love it! Please post this, and anything else you may have,in my link party at
          http://diycraftstomake.blogspot.com/

          Thanks,

          Peggy

          ReplyDelete
        11. those are great! Thanks for sharing!

          ReplyDelete
        12. Very cute. Great ideas this coming Halloween yes! :)

          - Optometric Services

          ReplyDelete
        13. This is one of the cult game now, a lot of people enjoy playing them . Also you can refer to the game :
          gold mine strike | pokemon go 2
          The game controls are shown just under . Movement mechanisms primarily include acceleration and tilting controls.
          stickman games | stick war 2 | animal jam 2

          ReplyDelete