PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 11, 2011

Weekend Craft Soiree & Blog Hop {27}



It's that time of week again! Time for all of you crafty peeps to link up your awesome projects! First of all I want to apologize for not having any crafty posts in a while. I am working on several right now, so I hope to make up for my absence of crafty projects next week! :) Here are a few of the amazing links shared last weekend!

Michelle at Crazy in Iowa made this gorgeous Red Flower Yarn Wreath! Love those colors!




I'm pretty excited to try this Towel Wrap tutorial from Lindsay at Artsy-Fartsy Mama! She makes it look so easy! 




Thank you all for sharing your fabulous projects!
I hope you found some new friends while you were here!
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button.




Party Rules:
  • Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! 
  • Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
  • Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
  • PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
  • Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.



14 comments:

  1. hey doll! thanks for hosting:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i'm your newest follower..just joined in on the blog hop!

    http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this linky party! I am following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my wreath! I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO excited to see all the great link-ups! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting!!

    I'm a new follower :)

    Stephanie
    chocolatecoveredbuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been crafty lately either! Must be something in the air. I LOVE your new look though. Thank so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the feature! And trust me, it IS easy - you can definitely make one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting a great party! Also, I am so sorry that my bow ear warmer tutorial was posted twice. SO sorry about that! :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How did I miss that you have a weekend party Crystal? Maybe I thought it was seasonal or something? In any case, it's on my list now. Thanks for hosting! AND love love love your new blog design!

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower & 1st time link-up'r over here! What a cute blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  14. THANKS for featuring my conversion platter sweet friend!!! I have grabbed a button to share on our features page! :) Thanks for hosting yet again! :)

    ReplyDelete