PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Weekend Craft Soiree & Blog Hop {33}

Happy Weekend, my friends! I'm thrilled that you stopped by! Slowly, but surely we are still getting back into the swing of things here and that also includes the weekend craft soiree! Soon things will be back in full swing! Thanks so much to everyone who shared last weekend! Here are a few of my favorites!


This Felt Flower Ring from The Crafted Sparrow is simply adorable! Would make a fun gift idea, too! 


This simple DIY Monogram lamp from Deep in the Heart of Arkansas blog is so much easier than you might think! It turned out so pretty; I will definitely be trying this idea! :)


Linda at it all started with paint did an amazing job with their entry makeover! Everything about it is gorgeous! 
Entry favorite view (550x413) (2)





Thank you all for sharing your fabulous projects!
I hope you found some new friends while you were here!
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button.




Party Rules:
  • Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! 
  • Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
  • Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
  • PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
  • Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.



11 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! New to your blog from craftgeekjj.blogspot.com

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I am following you and enjoying your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal I'm so glad to see you up and about on the bloggy again! I linked upa few projects! If you have something to link up I'd be happy to have you come to my party this weekend! :-) I also need to get in cahoots with you about our much talked about blog swap! :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest GFC follower! I linked up at your linky party! Come check out my blog if you get a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal, thank you so much for the feature! How exciting! I've been busy taking down xmas and haven't had much computer time today ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! Thanks for hosting each week, I enjoy it here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Crystal
    Glad to have found you and am now following along! Linked up my 4 Little Owls in a Row Mantel.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Crystal! Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you're having a fabulous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are my first link up. Thank you. I hope I did it right! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete