PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Weekend Craft Soiree & Blog Hop {35}

Hey there! Happy Weekend, my friends! Since I am running a little behind this weekend, I will get right to the features from last week! :)


This Ruffled Clutch from Katy at redBuddy notes is absolutely adorable! :)


Update your kitchen decor for free with these pretty and Fun Kitchen Printables from Over the Big Moon!
 


This recipe quick and easy recipe for Chicken Pockets from Jessica at O'Alouette is so delicious! I made it this week and it is especially perfect if you have picky little eaters! :)
 




Lindsay at Southern Lovely did an absolutely "lovely" :) job on this gorgeous DIY Embellished Pillow! I think it coordinates beautifully with her rose pillow that I featured a few months back! 






Thank you all for sharing your fabulous projects!
I hope you found some new friends while you were here!
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button.




Party Rules:
  • Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! 
  • Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
  • Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
  • PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
  • Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.


12 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you so much for the feature! I am so glad you liked this little pillow embellishment as well as my last one. :) And thanks for hosting this lovely party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure, are you following me back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting. I love perusing everybody's projects on a Saturday night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature! Hope you're having a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting and featuring our Kitchen Printables! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting,i'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you and am a new follower! I linked up some projects at your party today! You've got some great ideas! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog and love it! I'm now a follower.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just came across your blog LOVE IT! Can't wait to look around more. Thanks the opportunity to share :) I'm your newest follower!
    X0 Jess
    {www.craftynonsensenoted.com}

    ReplyDelete