PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Greatest Love of All - Inspirational Sunday

Hey there, sweet friends! With all of the love in the air and Valentine's Day just a couple of days away, I want to take a moment today and share with you the greatest love of all! 

"We love him, because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 3:16


It is so wonderful knowing that God loves us SO much that He sent His ONLY son Jesus to die for a sinner like ME! And YOU! 


“But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”  
Romans 5:8

No matter how alone you may feel or what battle you may be fighting in your life, you can always count on the love of Jesus! I promise you that His love will never fail you! I find such joy in knowing this! 


love this Bible verse



"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-- 9. not by works, so that no one can boast. 10. For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." 

Ephesians 2:8-10



“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation…For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Romans 10:9,10,13


 My sweet friendDo you want know Jesus? 

If you have never put your faith in Him for your eternal salvation, why not believe what God's word says and call on Jesus Christ to save you right now? All you have to do say this simple prayer:

“Dear Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I know I deserve hell. I believe that you died for me to pay the penalty I owe. Right now, the best I know how, I trust you as my Savior. Please save my soul and forgive me of all my sins. Thank you for saving me. Amen.”

If you prayed this prayer, I would love to know and hear your story! I want to celebrate with you the new life you have in Christ! 

John 3:16

This Valentine's Day, remember that I love each and every one of you and appreciate you stopping by! If you ever need a friend or need prayer, don't hesitate to contact me. I hope you all have a blessed day! 





8 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post! I really admire your courage to share this with your followers.

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to the comment above! I am one of your newer followers and was surprised to see this post come through google reader. Good for you, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! He is the only LOVE we need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is nice to just think about...wish i would think about Him more!! thanks for this post.
    I am your newer linky follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by Dwell on Joy! Spent a little time checking out your blog - it's great! I'll be stopping again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT introduction to our wonderful JESUS! Thanks fo r putting that out there! Kristy your newest follower from www.apronsandapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete