PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 27, 2012

Weekend Craft Soiree... is Back! :)

  Hey there! Hope y'all have had a simply spectacular week and have an even better weekend planned! :) I had planned to wait until May to start the party back, but... I have missed seeing all of your awesomeness so much, I had to start it back a week early! Please help me spread the word that I'm back so everyone will know to stop by! :) The more the merrier! I have missed you guys like crazy and I'm so happy to be back! :) Since it has been so long, I'm just gonna skip the features this time and get straight to the party! Y'all are all just so talented that I can't wait to see what you have all been working on! :)

*** I will have new sponsor options beginning the month of May. The rates range from $10-$20 and the ad sizes will range from 150x150 to 300x300. Just email me if you are interested! See the "Advertise" link at the top of the page for current blog stats. :)


Mandatory Party Rules:
  • Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels
  • Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
  • Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
  • PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
  • Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog. I love to feature your projects, but if I see that you don't have my button or link, I will not feature you. 


 
 

8 comments:

  1. happy to have you back!! love a good party! have a great weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Timing! I just found you just in time for the Party! I have linked up Clay Pot Chicken and grabbed your button for my Link Party page. Also I posted a link up on my post back to your party. I am now following you on Linky Followers and would love a visit and maybe a follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting.....I have your link on my party list page....Come over and link up @CountryMommaCooks link party if you get a chance.......and have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back!! We missed you!! Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to have you back! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I don't think I can say it enough: I'm SO glad you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Crystal, Thanks so much for hosting the party. It's great to see all that everyone has been doing. I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll stop by my place some time as well!

    ReplyDelete