PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 1, 2016

My New Favorite Glasses {Firmoo Review}

Hey y'all!  I got some cool new glasses I wanted to show you! I'm pretty excited about this new pair I ordered from Firmoo the other day. 
 
 



    This is the third pair of glasses I have ordered from Firmoo and I have been so pleased with this company and the quality of the eyeglasses they sell. 
    Firmoo offers high quality prescription (or non-prescription) eyeglasses starting at around $8 a pair. It is very easy to find a pair that will look great on your face by virtually trying on as many pairs as you need to. You upload a photo of yourself to their website. You just have to have been to the eye doctor recently and have an up to date prescription.
  This is my favorite pair yet! I love the size of the frames! What do you think?

Follow Firmoo Online Optical on Facebook here to stay up to date with their newest products and specials they have!


  Here are  the 2 other pairs of glasses I have ordered from Firmoo that I still absolutely adore and wear all the time!
 

 
 
 
 

  Follow Firmoo Online Optical on Facebook here along with over 500, 000 other fans to stay up to date with their newest products and specials they have!

Have a fantastic day!!!



(All opinions are my own)

3 comments: