PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Inspire Me Mondays Week 3



Hello Lovelies! Welcome to Week 3 of Inspire Me Mondays!  I hope that you all have had a wonderful Mother's Day! Whether you are a mother, mommy-to-be, hope-to-be-a-mother-someday, mother figure, step-mother, or a mommy to your little fur babies, I hope that today has been so very special for you!
It is possible that I am moving the link party to Saturdays, instead of Monday. I find it hard being able to prepare for the party on Sunday night and spend quality family time reflecting on what an amazing God we serve. I will let you know when I move the party day! :) I am thrilled at so many amazing posts that were linked up last week! I really do wish I could feature you all! I didn't et the chance to comment on each post, but I really did love them all! I promise to start doing better, friends! :)

I am in awe over this wedding cake submitted by Lyuba from Will Cook for Smiles! Can you believe it is her first one?! She includes a great tutorial and it SOUNDS delicious, too!

Check out this AMAZING laundry room makeover from Kimberlea @ SaVvy Decor! It is GORGEOUS!  I absolutely LOVE the colors and the yellow chevron wall art! I actually love everything about it! :)

Kristi from I should be Mopping the Floor linked up a fantastic tutorial to this Mod Podge Family Subway art project!  What a great gift idea! Don't you just LOVE the name of her blog! Click to see the remainder of the title! I think we can all relate! :)
Photobucket

And just look at this chair that Amanda from City Girl Gone Coastal decoupaged with NAPKINS! What a gorgeous and brilliant idea! :) I LOVE those colors! 

Don't you just LOVE this Spring-Inspired desk makeover from Nikki at A Kreative Knack! It is SO gorgeous!

And last, but definitely not least, Judy from DIY by Design linked up her AMAZING backyard/ patio decor! You will be envious, I promise!  Be sure to check out the rest of her blog! It is as fabulous as her backyard! :)

If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a button! :)

Ok Lovelies, Time to link up your best post this week! :)
A Few Guidelines for Inspire-Me Mondays:

It isn't required, but I would love for you to become a Follower of Homemaker in Heels! :)
1. Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL.
2. Pretty Please~ Grab the "Inspire-Me Mondays" button and link HiH back to your post. Tell your friends! The more people know about the party, the more traffic you will receive! :) 
**If you don't do anything else, please visit the 2 links in front of you and leave a comment. We all love comments! :)
 Most importantly, HAVE FUN! :) That's what a party is all about, right? I hope you are to be inspired by this party, and I hope am, as well! Happy Monday! :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature! What a great way to start the day!

    Thanks for hosting another fab linky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring me! I feel very special!
    Thank you for hosting the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature!! You're too sweet. My church actually has a group heading to the affected areas to help out....wishing I could go, too! I think you should definitely take your Sundays for your family as well as your own Sabbath, too. Very important!
    I'm in love with that laundry room featured....can't wait to check it out. I have yet to post a project this week...but will try to shortly! (It may be more Mod Podge....AGAIN!)

    Have a fabulous week!
    {HUGS},
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that I found your blog on the Mid Week Mingle! You are just as cute as can be....but aren't we all? Southern girls, that is. ;)
    Totally kidding....
    I am not crafty...at.all. but I love to be inspired by other people craftiness and maybe, just maybe someday I will attempt.
    I'm happily a new follower.
    southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I'm so excited to find your blog party. I have joined and also added your button to the sidebar of my blog. Now I will go and join as your newest follower and check out some of the other party entries Ÿ

    ReplyDelete