PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 6, 2011

Vintage Treasure Heaven...

I have been pretty busy recently helping clean out Jeff's mother's old house. She passed away a few years ago, and he family is just beginning to go thru everything. I will be sharing with you some of my new "treasures" over the next few weeks! I have found so many very cool things that many people would refer to as junk. I see them as having potential! All of the "junk" no one else has wanted, I have gladly claimed! If you have any ideas on how I could use some of these items, I would LOVE to hear them! You would not believe how much stuff I have got to figure out a place for! 
I was in LOVE when I found this old phone. The  photo quality isn't great, but the phone is turquoise! 
There are at least 5 old cameras like these. 
I absolutely LOVE this old milk glass and and little washpot. Alot more where these came from...

I few more finds. That ceramic pitcher was found outside in the weeds! 
I now have TONS of vintage fabric, piles and piles. Same with the bottles... SO many vintage bottles and  countless Mason jars! There is even an old cast iron sewing machine that you pedal to sew. 
Look at all of these old quilting squares! How beautiful is the vintage quatrefoil  print! 


More vintage fabric...
Cool old bottles...
I found this LOVELY old vintage mirror outside in the WEEDS of all places!  It is so  heavy  I can barely lift it. There is just a little damage to the frame.  Eeek!
Vintage China...

I hope you enjoyed seeing a few of my newfound treasures... I will share many more with you soon. This is only the beginning... I don't know where to begin with a lot of these items, but I don't want to just put them in a yard sale! Hope you all have a lovely weekend! :)


5 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have all these treasures. Obviously the others who chose amongst the stuff didn't have your vision. My favorite is that phone. I'm pretty sure we had one like that when I was a kid--for sure one in green! I LOVE the name of your blog. AWESOME!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some great stuff! I had the exact same phone in my room when I was kid, so to see it called "vintage" makes me feel so old, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, the phone is definitely my favorite! Wonderful treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome collection, I'm so jealous :-)! An estate auctioneer could give you value of items you can't keep rather than tag sale and getting ripped off. But my bet is you come up with stuff to do with most. Like others, the phone makes me feel old, I just explained it to my 25 year old who'd never seen a dial phone, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I love all of this, I found you from the midweek mingle hop! We have all kinds of vintage things at my house that I'm so pumped to do something with, maybe yours will inspire me! Adorable blog by the way!

    check out my blog... http://thefrugallifeofaimee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete