PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer Lovin' Weekend Soiree #2

Welcome to the 2nd Edition of the Summer Lovin' Soiree here at Homemaker in Heels! We had a whoppin' 27 link-ups last week! Pretty great considering it was the first week! Thanks so much for linking up all of your awesomeness! :) I was definitely inspired! :) Below are just a few of the amazing projects that caught my eye.


I absolutely adore this Driftwood Lamp from Amanda at Simple Life!


Check out these AMAZING painted curtains made out of sheets from Us and Them!
037

I can see myself easily becoming hooked on this Iced Chocolate Coffee recipe from Lindy at Itsy Bitsy Paper!  Can you believe it is a "diet" recipe?! Awesome!


You have got to check out this fabulous quilt tutorial by Sarah at While They Were Snoozing! I really want to make a quilt now!

I LOVE this Glammed Up Vintage Jar Set from Kelsey at Tattered and Inked. You would not believe the "before" pic! 


Thanks SO much to everyone who linked up last week! 
If you were featured, feel free to grab a "featured" button!

It is now time for this week's party to begin!

Please Remember to:
**Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels
 ***Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the 
idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL.

***Pretty Please~ Grab the new "SUMMER LOVIN' SATURDAYS" button and link HiH back to your post. Tell your friends! The more people know about the party, the more traffic you will receive! :) 
(I will have the code up soon. You can either add this as a pic with a link to my page or just do a text link if you want  :))
***Please visit the 2 links in front of you and leave a comment. We all love comments! :)
 Most importantly, HAVE FUN! :) That's what a party is all about, right? I hope you are to be inspired by this party, and I hope am, as well!

6 comments:

  1. Those features are soooo lovely:) Especially that quilt!!! Thank you for hosting this summer fun party:)
    xo
    Eleni
    p.s. Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crysta, for letting me know and for hosting!

    I have a TON of giveaways going on right now! You should come check them out! Mine is the first one!!! :)

    Ami with AliLilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features! Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crysta! I'm a new follower of yours! Joining your linky party this week! Allison @ leomommyof4.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring me Crystal!! I'm fairly new to the wonderful world of blogging and DIY so you've made my day! Thanks for following me and have a great week!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, great party! Thanks so much for hosting. Stop by & join my party going on all week :)
    ~Cameron~

    www.Stayathomenation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete