PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Lovin' Weekend Soiree #6

Happy Friday! I hope you all have had an amazing week! :) It is time for the 6th week of the Summer Lovin' Weekend Soiree! Here are a few of my favorites from last week! :)

I absolutely LOVE this Party Favor Surprise from Lady Behind the Curtain! These are perfect for all of those summertime birthday parties! 
Perfect Party Favor For  Cupcake or Ice Cream Themed Parties

I am SO going to make a Be Nice or Leave Pillows like this one from Life of the Cocktail Party! I really dislike mean people, so this has my name written all over it!:)


Lindsay from Artsy-Fartsy Mama has wowed me again with this Brownie Crap Recipe! It sounds amazing!



I am LOVING this CrafTEE tote from Megan at The Brassy Apple! She used a t-shirt and embroidery hoops and includes a wonderful tutorial!

If you were feature, feel free to grab a "featured" button! :)




Now it is time to link up your amazing projects! Since I am still getting this linky party of the ground, I would LOVE it if you would tell your friends! Also, I am looking to do some guest posts and blog swaps, so just let me know if you are interested! Thanks so much, my sweet friends!

A FEW FRIENDLY GUIDELINES:
**Become a Follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! :)


**Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL

**Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial.

**PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours.


**Grab a Button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.




Time to Link Up! :)

 





12 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Crysta! Have a lovely weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! And I'm with you...that 'Be nice or leave' pillow is perfect for my house. Maybe even a gift for certain people?? wink, wink.

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my Party Favor Surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! We're now following your blog! www.aquaseventy6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pillow! I seriously needed that pillow earlier today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You blog is super cute! I am your neweest follower and fb friend! Awesome, right? HAHA. Going to link up too. Thanks for hosting this party!
    Jenni
    kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting!! I just love your starburst toilet paper roll mirror! A M A Z I N G! !

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a wonderful week! Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a minute to stop by & enter my giveaway-(a paint it yourself ceramic whale bank)& don't forget to link up too!
    ~Iffy~
    www.stayathomenation.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the linky party! Thanks! (love the blog title too, so cute!)
    new follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I linked up a few projects, grabbed a button and am following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog and glad I did;)
    Very nice around here!!!
    I`m your latest follower and linked a project to your party, thank you for hosting;)
    Lovely greetings...

    http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete