PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Yard Sale Finds! :)

   This morning I decided to see what I could find at some local yard sales. It is the first time I have been in several months, and I am so glad I decided to go! I just had to show you all what I found! I am usually never this lucky! :) What is even better is that the yard sales this stuff came from were at the homes of people I know, clean people :) (I am a little weird about that! :))

   I got these wooden curtain rods for $2 for 2! They still have plastic coating that was never peeled off, so when I take it off, they will be like brand new! I am so excited about this bird cage! Just imagine it with a coat of white spray paint! The price tag said $5 and I got it for $4!


Every time I see someone post a project using  a beautiful old window, I have to admit, I am pretty jealous. I have never been able to find one... until today! I got this window for only $2! I am very thrilled at the possibilities!


Look at these beautiful necklaces I found for $1 each! I love the gray and teal! The third has wooden beads, so I may just paint it a pretty yellow. :)



This beautiful vase was $1 and still has the pricetag on it. I bought these Clarks shoes for my mother for $1! They are almost brand new! As I mentioned, I know everyone I purchased these items from, and this lady is very clean. :)

These dresses I found for $1 each are absolutely adorable! Thie picture doesn't do them any justice whatsoever! The one on the right, I got for mom (those colors are more her style than mine), and the red one is for me. :) It has cap sleeves and is so pretty.


Can you believe I got all of this for under $15?! I definitely hit the jackpot this morning and both of these yard sales were less than 3 miles from my house! Now it is time to spray a little Lysol on everything, wash the dresses and start some housecleaning! Have you found any amazing yard sale treasure lately? If so, I would love to hear about them! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

 Don't forget to link up to this weekend's Summer Lovin Soiree! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great finds! What a score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some awesome stuff! I must say, I'm a little jealous. The only yard sale I ever got really good stuff at was my parents and that was mostly me buying back stuff I didn't want them to sell. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yard selling. It's especially nice when you can be confident in the shape of your items! :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good deals,, i love yard sales but havent been to many lately.

    ReplyDelete