PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Lovin' Soiree & Blog Hop {12}

Hey y'all! Hope you have had a fantastic week! My computer is "under the weather" right now and I came over to my parents house to get this weeks party up and running. I won't be able to post this week's features tonight, but hopefully, I will have them posted within the next few days! :) Also, if you have emailed me within the past few days, please know that I am not ignoring ya! :) This week, I am not going to post any rules. Y'all know the drill! :) Hopefully, next week, things will be back to normal! :) I have been having serious computer withdrawals, but at least my house is almost spotless, haha! Hope you have a HAPPY weekend!  

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Chrystal! I would love for you to stop by my Savvy HomeMade Monday blog party to link up once you are back up and running! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another fab linky, have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Crystal, it's nice to be here - thank you for being such a lovely linky hostess!! hope you're having a great weekend so far! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting every week. :) Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting & giving us a place to share our projects!

    ReplyDelete