PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 16, 2011

Summer Lovin' Weekend Soiree & Blog Hop {19}

   Hey there! It's my favorite time of week again!  Time to share the fabulous projects you have been working on! Before you do, let's check out the features from last week! :) Also, don't forget to read the rules before you link up. :)

Sweet Lindsay from Southern Lovely did an amazing job on this beautiful Felt Flower Pillow! She provides a great tutorial! 


I can't wait to make this Pumpkin Spice Vanilla Latte from Sew Stylish Boutique! It looks and sounds very easy and delicious!


Just look at this gorgeous Mod Podge Coffee Canvas art from The Creative Paige! I love that it is coffee decor and still has lots of color! 


Darby at Life With the Hawleys did a fabulous job with this Burlap Lampshade makeover! {I could easily have on obsession with making over lamps, especially with burlap!:)}
DSC05640-2


We are huge Duke basketball fans around here{I even named my little Schnauzer Duke:)}, so I instantly fell in love with this adorable Duke Wreath from The Crafty Scientist! I just love all of her special little touches like the sequins and glittered bunting!


Lastly, but certainly not least is this gorgeous Stenciled Wall from The Project Queen! I have wanted to stencil a wall for a while now and I hope mine turns out exactly like this one!


Thank you all so much for sharing your amazing projects last week! I hope you found a little inspiration and made some new friends while you were here! If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button!

Now, it is time to party! Here a few rules. :)
**Become a Follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! :)
**Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL         
**Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial.

**PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours.

**Grab a Button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.




14 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. I'm now a follower and just linked up to your party :) Please stop by my page anytime.

    Corie @ Design DNA
    http://stirizsisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how sweet are you?! Thank you so much for giving a little shout out to my pillow. You, my dear, just made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my lamp Crystal! I'm definitely going to have to check out that pumpkin latte; sounds amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal! Thanks for hosting the party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited to find your blog- it is SO cute! Thank you for hosting us! We are now following you :)
    babblingsandmore.blogspot.com
    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog!! Following you from housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com

    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SOOOOO much for the feature! I'm super-excited that there's someone who actually likes the wreath AND that it's for Duke! : ) Can't wait to display my shiny new button! Thanks for being a fabulous hostess!

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time visiting your site, and I linked up two recipes. Also following you now. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! I linked up a couple of projects :)
    New follower,
    Kim
    www.thesasselife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting a fun party!! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Crystal for featuring my Stenciled Wall! I'm hosting my 1st Link Party today and would love it if you would share something! Thank you.
    www.projectqueen.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crysta,

    Just became a follower and wanted to thank you for adding my little cardboard headboard to your pinterest board. I also made some little angel wings from cardboard too. come over and check them out.

    http://honeydewproductions.blogspot.com/2010/04/flattery.html

    Angela

    ReplyDelete