PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Weekend Craft Soiree & Blog Hop {29}

Hey friends! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! I was a little under the weather last night, so I don't have the features posted just yet. (I think I ate a little too much turkey.) I will try to have them posted later this weekend or Monday. For now, I am excited to see everything you have been working on! So link up, mingle with the other awesome bloggers who have joined the blog hop and have fun! I hope you have a wonderful day! 


                                        Party Rules:
  • Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! 
  • Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
  • Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
  • PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
  • Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.
        


7 comments:

  1. Hi, Crystal

    Thank you so much for hosting this awesome link party. Have a great weekend.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting;)
    Lovely greetings...

    http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Crystal! Thank you for hosting each week, I am happy to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! I've posted your button to my button page:-) Greetings!

    ReplyDelete