PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 18, 2011

Weekend Craft Soiree & Blog Hop {28}

Hey all of you amazing homemakers! I hope y'all have lots of fantastic plans for the weekend! I plan to start pulling out all of the Christmas decor and decking the halls around here. I am pretty excited! :) For now, here are a few of the fantastic projects shared last week! 


Six Sisters Stuff shared this Big Bow Fleece Ear Warmer Tutorial. Is this a perfect gift idea or what?! I know I would love it if someone made me one! :)


Meg from Brassy Apple upcycled a sweater a into a pillow and these fabulous Sweater Leg Warmers! These look fabulous with these cute boots. I bet they would look great with leggings, too! 



This DIY Snuggle Pet Bed from Modesty Matters is adorable! I seriously might be making this for my little Mini Schnauzers soon! What pet wouldn't love having those snuggle covers? :)
You CAN Sew! 



Thank you all for sharing your fabulous projects!
I hope you found some new friends while you were here!
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button.




Party Rules:
  • Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! 
  • Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
  • Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
  • PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
  • Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.


10 comments:

  1. Crystal- thank you so much for featuring our ear warmer this week! You are so kind! I tried to link up again this week, but it wasn't working for me. I will check back later tonight!
    Thanks again for hosting! Have a great weekend!
    Camille
    www.sixsistersstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Hope u and ur hubby r doing well and u have a blessed Thanksgiving week!!! Thanks for blessing us with your wonderful blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just linked up the Smurf cupcakes! Thanks for hosting- I'm your newest follower :)
    xo,
    Laurie @ Gallamore West

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I'm a follower...I'd love a follow back!
    Sally
    loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Happy to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! I'm a follower and would love a follow back!
    Meg

    revamphomegoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just linked up, thanks for hosting! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Crystal

    I just love looking around your lovely blog. I want to thank you for leaving such a nice comment about my post over at Mel's, The crafty Scientist last week. I appreciate it very much. I am a new follower. Love for you to stop by www.homesweetbutterfly.com

    Have a great week and Thanksgiving.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe it, but I never officially "followed" your blog before; even though I check out all the fun projects posted every weekend. Now I'm a Follower. Thanks for hosting this blog party. I really enjoy it!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I'm your newest follower! Thanks for the Linky!

    Sarah @ www.handmadebymommie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete