PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 9, 2011

Weekend Craft Soiree {31}

   Hey everyone! I almost cancelled this weekend's party, but I decided to go ahead and post the party and post the features a little later. I think I pulled a muscle in my back moving some furniture this week and I am in some serious pain tonight {I'm not trying to whine, just keepin' it real with all of you :) }. I'm so sorry! Go ahead and link away and I will relax with a heating pad on my back and watch Soul Surfer. I can't believe there isn't one good Christmas movie on tv tonight! I may even try to work on this fabulous scarf that I cannot wait to share with you all! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)
                              
 Party Rules:
  • Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! 
  • Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
  • Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
  • PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
  • Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.


                               

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Crystal. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your pain. Hope it goes away soon and you get to enjoy your weekend! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, back pain is just the worst. It effects so much of the rest of your body. I do hope that you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! Sorry you hurt your back, hope the heating pad takes care of it. If you need more on-the-go heat, Artsy Fartsy Mama has a great tut for a rice-filled one you make to the size you want. Like the new photo.
    Janet
    craftythriftydecoratingwifemom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great party! So many fun ideas this week! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting the party! I am a new follower, very sorry you hurt your back. Merry Christmas early to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Hope you are feeling better FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crystal, Praying for healing on your back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for deciding to have the party! I so appreciate these fun get-togethers. This sort of thing is so soothing to my very soul. =) I will pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw you from Crafted Sparrow (she had a button saying she was featured) and now I'm a NEW FOLLOWER! Hope you can stop by my little blog at

    http://www.feellovdeveryday.blogspot.com/

    I look forward to getting to know you and your readers. LOVD tidings, Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, just realized this post was from a while back. I hope your back has healed and your feeling back to norm!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Crystal!

    I was stopping by to link up some projects, but I'll check back later!

    Either way...super-cute blog!

    I'm your newest follower and would love to have you stop by for a visit! ; )

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete