PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 2, 2011

Weekend Craft Soiree {30}

Hey there, everyone! I'm so happy that you stopped by the Weekend Craft Soiree & Blog Hop here at Homemaker in Heels! Hopefully you had a great week and have an even better weekend planned! I didn't post any features last weekend, so tonight I am sharing features from the last 2 parties. 


Rebecca at The Crafted Sparrow did a beautiful job on this No-Sew Ruffled Tree Skirt!


Sarah at Alderberry Hill shared her Birch Bark Christmas Trees. I think they just exude rustic charm!
 




Audra at The Kurtz Corner did a fabulous job on her Tulle Christmas Wreath! Isn't it just so fun and pretty?!
 


I love these Sweet & Simple Ornaments from Kim at Too Much Time on my Hands! Simply Charming!




This Whipped Eggnog Frosting recipe from Jenn at Eat Cake for Dinner sounds amazing, REALLY amazing! 


And last, but certainly not least is this tutorial for transferring images to wood using a wood burning tool from Kim at Maiden D'Shade. This technique could definitely be used to make some very special Christmas gifts!






Thank you all for sharing your fabulous projects!
I hope you found some new friends while you were here!
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button.




Party Rules:
  • Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! 
  • Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
  • Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
  • PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
  • Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.


10 comments:

  1. Happy to be here Crystal! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Cool features! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal thank you for hosting. I think I had posted previously on the wrong one, but I got it now. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you now! Thanks for the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Crystal! I've been a follower for a little while now but just took the brave step of showing my stuff on your linky party! I just love looking at what everyone is making!

    Ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tree skirt is so cute! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this nice linky party! I love your blog. It is so inspirational, I have been your follower for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great Christmas ideas this weekend. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower and I linked to this weeks linky party. Thank you for hosting. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete