PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 4, 2012

Facebook Follow Along Friday!

Happy Friday, Y'all! I hope you all have had a fabulous week! I have had a great one myself! Did y'all happen to see my first ever Vlog/video post this week? If not, be sure to check it out and leave a comment to let me know what ya think of my accent, since it is an accent Vlog, after all.:) Today I am absolutely thrilled to be co-hosting Follow Along Friday with the lovely Aimee from byAimee.com! I hope you all will link up your FB page! This is such a wonderful opportunity to gain lots of new FB Followers and make new friends!


we want to connect with YOU!
this week we're focusing on building & connecting on Facebook. every other Friday we want to connect with you on Social Media -- Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook...

we are featuring four fabulous blogs this week:

 

how to connect:

1: "like" the first FIVE lovely featured hosts linked up below!!
{using your personal page is great because then these awesome women will show up in your personal feed & they get the benefit of watching their fan numbers grow with new friends & connections.}
2: Link up by following two EASY steps!

  Step #1: Fill out the quick form below & enter your FACEBOOK FAN PAGE URL into the "URL" section.

  Step #2: On the next screen, select "Upload from Computer". Consider selecting your brand or logo to help build brand awareness of your blog or business. {Or your pretty face is fine too!}

3: go to as many links as you can {leave them some comment lovin' and i'm SURE they will return the follow-back favor.} come back in a few days & check out a couple more!

4. IF you want to share our little get together, please tweet: “follow along with @byAimeeSki today at http://wp.me/p1yWH4-dV." or you can always tell your lovely Facebook followers too!

5. Come back and leave a comment at the end of our post telling us who your favorite page is... or the friendliest commenter... or the sweetest product offerings... or the loveliest timeline. Our features & I will take a vote and pass out some blog badges on Wednesday!
thanks for stopping by today. we look forward to following along with everyone that links up!
{don't want to miss another one of our fancy dancy Follow Along parties? sign up for email news in the sidebar!}

11 comments:

  1. Such an awesome idea! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO MUCH for hosting! Great idea for a party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for a great party Crystal!! your video was adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Bonnie! :) thank you, haha. Hey, I havent had a chance to comment yet, but I featured your repurposed frame this afternoon! :) have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. And apparently I can't read...I accidentally linked my blog first. Then I linked the facebook page like I was supposed to, sorry! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I think I made it through all these pages... Thanks for hosting this! It's my first real dive into the blogsphere and I'm excited to see how it integrates into my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fantabulous idea!! Thank you all TONS for hosting this great party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found this par-tay link on Kristy's wall...what a super duper idea!! Excited to find you too and follow! I from TX and I love Jesus too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this; what a great way to find some other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete