PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Weekend Craft Soiree {42}

  Hey hey, y'all! It's my favorite time of the week again! {Although, it is a little later than usual...} I love it when we all get to see what you've been working on. :) Have y'all had a good week? I sure do hope so! I know my week has been pretty good. :) I finally overcame my fear of doing a Vlog post and the weather has been gorgeous here in the South!
   Did you link up your Facebook page to the Facebook Follow Along Friday Party that I'm helping cohost this weekend with the lovely Aimee from byAimee.com? Be sure to check it out! Facebook is one of the best ways to make new friends and interact with your followers and this is a great way to increase those FB fans! :)
   I thought there was a great turnout last week for the Weekend Craft Soiree considering how long it had been I had hosted it due to my crazy computer last month! :) Thanks so much for sharing all of your amazing projects!

Here are the features from last weekend!

You MUST check out this amazing Painted Utility Rug Tutorial from vixenMade! If you have ever thought you couldn't paint your own rug, I promise this will make you reconsider that thought! Amazing.


Ever wondered how to transfer photos onto wood? Did you even know it was possible to DIY? Well, Carrie over at Hooked on Decorating transformed a vintage sewing box and shared her easy tutorial! The possibilities are endless!
Transfer Photos to Canvas {How To}


Bonnie & Trish at Uncommon shared this very cool Repurposed Frame! They took an  outdated Goodwill picture and created a modern bulletin board! Love that color, too!


I  just adore these Washi Tape Tin Cans from Rebecca at The Crafted Sparrow! This is such a simple way to add a fun pop of color and organize your stuff at the same time! I think I now know what my first Washi Tape project is gonna be! ;)



Thank you all SO much for stopping by and sharing your fantastic projects!
I hope you made a few new friends while you were here!
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button.



Mandatory Party Rules:
  • Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels
  • Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
  • Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
  • PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
  • Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog. I love to feature your projects, but if I see that you don't have my button or link, I will not feature you. 


 

11 comments:

  1. 2 link parties in 2 days? you rock girl. got my donuts linked up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, girlie! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring our bulletin board! How fun! Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my rug!! You are SO sweet! Thanks for hosting, have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Crystal, thank you so much for the weekend party! I love the photo to wood transfer you featured. I will have to check that out. Hope you'll stop by Quirky Vistas and see what kind of adventures have been happening here! Thanks again!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet for the feature!!! :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Crystal! Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again for featuring my Washi Tape Cans!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting an amazing party.

    ReplyDelete