PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 15, 2012

Weekend Craft Soiree {48}

   Hey everyone! Hope you all have had a fantastic week! Since I didn't share features last weekend, I am sharing features from the last 2 parties this weekend... Well, sort of... Unfortunately, the thumbnail pics from last weekend's party aren't showing up on my screen, so I wasn't able to feature as many as I would have liked to... Next weekend, I will definitely make up for it (yet again), haha.  Hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day weekend! :)

Here are a few of your fabulous projects that were linked up...


I am LOVING this gorgeous version of the Book Wreath from Kimberly at Simply Living! Soo pretty and original!


Meredith at Haute to Sew  totally blew me away with her brilliant version of this Penny Coffee Table! You have gotta check out how those pennies are held in place.. :)


I love any upcycling project, but I love it even more when it is also super easy and a knock-off of something more expensive! This Knock-Off Urban Outfitters Cut Lace Vanity Tray from Kimberly at A Night Owl Blog is all of those in one! It's just so pretty and romantic, isn't it?

 
I love practically any kind of salad, especially this time of year! This Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad from Stephanie at Lady With the Red Rocker sounds so delicious!

 
Thanks SO much for stopping by and sharing! Each and every one of you seriously rock! I mean that! :)
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button! :)



Mandatory Party Rules:
  • Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels
  • Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
  • Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
  • PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
  • Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog. I love to feature your projects, but if I see that you don't have my button or link, I will not feature you. 


 

6 comments: