PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Let Me Tell You About My Best Friend...

... His name is Jesus.

   Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well! I think to say I have been on a little blogging hiatus is somewhat of an understatement. Well, I have missed y'all! I've been wanting to blog again for a while and when this I heard this song this morning, I instantly knew I had to share it with you all...



 "No greater love have I ever known. You consider me a friend."
 
Isn't that a beautiful and humbling thought? He considers ME a friend? Me???

   I was just thinking the other day... It is so heartbreaking that in a world with a population of over 7 billion people, there is so much loneliness... So many people feel like they don't have a single friend.

   Maybe you are one of those people... Well, you know what? You and I have a loving Heavenly Father named Jesus who loves us more than anyone on this Earth ever could! He can fill any void of loneliness. He can send the people into your life that you need at exactly the right time. He knows you aren't perfect... that you make mistakes, but He loves you just the same. Not only does He love you and me, He really likes us, too! This is my Jesus... My best friend. He wants to be your best friend, too. :)

  Well, lovely friends, I hope you all have a blessed week! Hopefully, I will be back again a couple of times this week. Happy Sunday! :)



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful song and beautiful post! I am so glad to have a friend like Jesus...

    ReplyDelete