PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 30, 2016

He's a Chainbreaker

Hi friends! I apologize for being so absent from the blog. That will change soon! Today is Sunday. It has been a beautiful fall day here in Alabama. What did your day consist of? Hopefully you were about to get some rest. I woke up and watched a Hallmark movie (I am addicted, y’all), went for a run, went to a lovely little church service this morning and sat with my sweet momma and daddy and we had Mexican food after church…. While listening to music this afternoon I heard this song and God really laid it on my heart to share it with YOU guys! These are some powerful lyrics and I tell you what, I know from personal experience, every single word is true! Jesus will CHANGE. YOUR. LIFE. It doesn’t matter what you have done, how bad your circumstances seem, God can turn it all around. He loves you, each and every one of you, so very much.
Source Unknown

 

1 comment: