PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Classic Christmas Wreath Pottery Barn- Inspired


 
   I am so excited that the Holiday season has finally arrived! I just love decorating for Christmas! Today, I have a very easy, traditional wreath to share with you.
This is actually a tutorial I shared with you guys a few years back, but since it’s one of my favorites I wanted to share it again!
 
  Last night, I was able to make this in well under an hour and I didn't have to go out and spend any money buying things to make it. I already had everything I needed.


Materials I used:
18 inch grapevine wreath
green garland
ornaments
glittery picks
hot glue gun


    First, I wrapped the garland around the wreath. I just tucked the ends into the wreath. It is ok if your grapevine wreath is visible through the garland in some spots. I actually found that it is better this way.
Next, glue the ornaments into the bare spots. I started with my bigger red ornaments, then added some tiny red balls. 

  Then, I added these pretty glittery picks. I cut the long stem off all but a couple of inches and just stuck them randomly around the wreath. I used red and bright green.
I thought the wreath might still need a little something more so I added a few apple green glittery ornaments.





That is all there was to it! I hope you like my new Christmas wreath and feel inspired to make one for your own home! 





1 comment: