PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Lovin' Weekend Soiree #4

Happy Friday, my friends! I hope you are all doing well and have had a fabulous week! First, I want to take a moment and apologize to you guys. BOTH my computers went down at once last week, and I didn't get to post and Friday features with last week's Soiree! Today I am posting features from the past two Summer Lovin' parties.

This Fried Rice and Egg Roll dinner shared by Madison Avenue sounds wonderful! I will definitely making this soon! :)

 Lindsey at Artsy-Fartsy Mama shared an amazing BlackBird Chevron Canvas with a great tutorial! I love it! :)

Judy at DIY by Design shared an AMAZING chair re-do! She used dropcloth and chalk paint!
Crystal from Crystal's Craft Spot shared a wonderful tutorial on how to make a Monogram Pillow. Who knew it was so easy? She has some great tips! I definitely want to make myself one now!


If you were featured, Grab a Featured Button! :)
   More Features to Come! :) For now, it is time to link up your fabulous projects! Since I am still getting this linky party of the ground, I would LOVE it if you would tell your friends! Also, I am looking to do some guest posts and blog swaps, so just let me know if you are interested! Thanks so much, my sweet friends!

A Few Friendly Guidelines:
**Become a Follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow  you back! :)
 **Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL
**Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial.
**Grab a Button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.
**PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours.

  Thank you SO very much for stopping by! :) If you have contacted me and I haven't responded, I am so sorry. I promise to get back with soon! My computer problems got me just a little behind on my emails. Have a wonderful Summer Lovin' weekend! :)


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party Crystal! I added it to our party page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the opportunity to link up! :)
    I love checking out others blogs and meeting new wonderful people through craft, recipe, writing, & design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a CUTE blog!! Your posts are so fun & I can already tell I will be back for more!! Thanks for sharing your crafts & ideas!! You make me want to sew something!! I am still very new to blogging & really enjoyed your site ... I am visiting you from the LBSTP :)

    Thanks again!!
    * LadyFab *
    http://www.ladyfabulous.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature. You just made my day. I'm all linked up for this week's party. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great link up! I'm not a big DIY'er but I love to try once in a while. Lol. Thanks for coming by my blog and commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting this great party:)
    Hope you have a great week!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm positively swooning over that refurb chalk-paint chair!

    So happy to be joining the party! Thank you for hosting.

    Best,
    Jenn/Rook No. 17

    ReplyDelete