PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Lovin' Weekend Soiree #5

Hi ladies! Hope you have all had a fantastic week! I am so excited to say it is time for the 5th Edition of the Summer Lovin' Soiree here at Homemaker in Heels! Thank you all who have been linking up and spreading the word! Last week we had 37 fabulous projects linked up! Let's spread the word and see if we can reach 40 this week! 50 would be even better! :) Here are a few of my favorite links from last week.

 These Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars from Jam Hands sound absolutely amazing!


I absolutely ADORE this Vintage Garden Party from Meg at My Cup Runneth Over! It is SO lovely!


This Outdoor Couch Makeover is absolutely gorgeous! April at Wildflowers & Whimsy did an amazing job!

Jess at Making Over the Martins made these ADORABLE Nutter Butter flip flops! How perfect are these for summertime?! :)

Susan at Homeroad shared a brilliant way top display photos by using an old fan cover! I absolutely love this idea! :)

If you were feature, feel free to grab a "featured" button! :)
Now it is time to link up your amazing projects! Since I am still getting this linky party of the ground, I would LOVE it if you would tell your friends! Also, I am looking to do some guest posts and blog swaps, so just let me know if you are interested! Thanks so much, my sweet friends!  


                                   A Few Friendly Guidelines:

**Become a Follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! :)

**Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL

**Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial.

**Grab a Button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.



**PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours.
 
   Beginning this week, you can click "like" on your favorite posts that have linked up! Whoever gets the most "likes" will get a special feature or something, I will let ya know! :) Happy linking!

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry my entry for some reason was entered 3 times! #7,8,9 Party Favor Surprise. Would you please delete 2 of them? Thanks, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Can we follow each other?

    http://www.kiransawhney.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower of you. Your blog is super cute:)
    confessionsofacouplecraftyladies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey crysta! im a new follower here!!! thanks for hosting. i totally love your blog!!! :)

    xoxoxo
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting another fab linky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! :)

    Not entirely sure how to grab the button...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting! I'm your newest follower & pretty excited to be here! :)

    Blessings,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete