PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer Lovin' Soiree & Blog Hop #10

   Happy Friday, Lovelies! I am SO glad you stopped by! I hope you have all had a fantastic week! I am not sure if you noticed, but this is now a linky party AND a blog hop, so be sure to stop by and follow a couple of other blogs while you are here, mingle, and make some new friends! :)

   This week, I started a new challenge that I am so excited to tell you about! It is The Bible in 90 Days (B90Days) Challenge!
Bible in 90 Days
  The challenge actually started July 11, but you still have plenty of time to catch up! Right now over 1000 people are participating in this wonderful challenge! Amy has set up several groups and each group has a mentor to motivate you along the way! There is also a smaller challenge for your children. If you would like to sign up, you can find more information at Mom's Toolbox!

   Thanks so much to everyone who linked up last week! You guys are all so amazing, choosing specific projects to feature is always tough! {Decision making isn't my strong point.:)} I finally narrowed it down, so check out some of the "amazingness" that was linked up last week!

Check out this very cool "Sand and Surf" Solar Light from The Modern Homemaker! It looks so pretty!


I am loving this new take on a Menu Board from The Letter 4! Such a cute idea!


I LOVE this End Table refurbish from Janey at A Few of My Favorite Things! You should see the transformation from the "before" photo!


And you have got to check out this FABULOUS corkboard at Crafting Up My World!


April at Wildflowers and Whimsy shared a fabulous Bustled Twirl Dress Tutorial! She makes it sound very easy and it is just so stinkin' adorable! :)

If I featured you, feel free to grab a "Featured" button!


A FEW FRIENDLY GUIDELINES:**Become a Follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! :)
**Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL

**Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial.

**PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours.

**Grab a Button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.




11 comments:

  1. I love following your blog. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring me! Seriously the coolest blog related thing to ever happen to me! lol Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah! I just linked up my tote bags again then realized I linked them last week!! Sorry Crystal!!! Anywho... Hope you have a great weekend! That end table up there is SWEET by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal! I just discovered you today, became a new follower, and attended my first party! Wahoo! I am looking forward to blogging with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say I love your site. I did the mirror with the TP rolls. Awesome idea. I have finished and I love it.

    Thanks!

    Pounds4Pennies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks for hosting. Love your site....and that you are doing the Bible in 90! Awesome!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower!! Check out my blog http://eatcakefordinner.blogspot.com/ to follow back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been stalking you silently for a few months, and today decided to come out of the shadows of stalking! I love your blog and am your newest follower. I love your linkups! I also sent you an email to say hi! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I'm stupid today! Meant to add my blog addy! It is definitely a day of rest, because my brain is resting!

    www.quiltedeuphoria.blogspot.com is my blog addy. Come say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring my project. I just updated my post showing-off the light's new home. It fit in perfectly!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete