PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Lovin' Weekend Soiree {&Blog Hop!} #9




Hey Ya'll! I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! It was absolutely splendid here! My little Miniature Schnauzer had babies! I will post pics soon! :)

Last week was a little hectic and I didn't get to feature any of your fabulous projects that were linked up, so this week, I am featuring projects from the past 2 weeks' parties!

Vivienne from The V Spot shared these gorgeous Pottery Barn style shell candles. Aren't they beautiful?!
img41m


This Tiramisu Trifle from Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms sounds amazing! I had no idea it was so easy to make! 


Sheryl at Lady Behind the Curtain shared the recipe for this gorgeous Berry Cheesecake!
Berry Cheesecake


Lindsay at Southern Lovely shared a wonderful tutorial for DIY Curtains! She makes it sound very easy and her new curtains look beautiful!


Here is another amazing PB knockoff! Susan at Homeroad shared an easy way to make your own Shiny Shells! They look beautiful!


Check out how Madison at  Madison Avenue restyled her jellies! They look absolutely adorable!


If you have been featured, feel free to grab a "featured" button!

Now, it is time for the party!


                       A FEW FRIENDLY GUIDELINES:

**Become a Follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! :)

**Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL

**Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial.

**PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours.

**Grab a Button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.


   This week I would love to challenge you all to follow at least 2 others who link up! I am thinking of making this a linky party/blog hop! :) Just let me know what you all think of that idea! Hope you have a SUPER weekend!















11 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting again this week! I love visiting your blog it just exudes happiness!
    HUGS~
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another fab linky, have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That berry cheesecake is making me drool! And I love that idea for revamping the shoes! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the puppies Crysta!

    Thanks so much for hosting!
    Jenn/Rook No. 17

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my Berry Cheesecake. It tastes as good as it looks! I added my Stuffed Grapes and Garden Macaroni Salad recipes! Have a GREAT Weekend! Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just followed you and thinking of joining this meme!


    peachkins @
    The Peach Kitchen
    The Mommy Who Never Sleeps

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Thanks so much for hosting! I became a follower of your blog before starting my own! Please follow me! :)

    http://sweetsongbirdofmine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, thank you so much! What a fun surprise to see you featured my curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting, Crystal! I've been following your blog for awhile now. I just recently started my own blog and am following you on FB with that identity now. Wanted to also follow in Google Friend connect but it's not showing up for me tonight. Would be honored to have you follow me in return, either on FB or Google, or both :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Crystal! Found you via Pinterest...love that place! :) Thanks for hosting! XOXO

    ReplyDelete