PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer Lovin Soiree & Blog Hop {11}

Happy Friday, all! Thanks so much for stopping by this week's Soiree & Blog Hop! I hope you have all had a spectacular week and have an even better weekend planned! Thanks so much to everyone who linked up last week!

I absolutely love this adorable DIY skirt tutorial shared by Lindsay from Southern Lovely!


I LOVE this Finial that Kim from Maiden D'Shade made from a candlestick! I just saw one almost identicle to this in my new Pottery Barn Catalog this week!


I am SO going to make one of these Funky Chunky Ribbon Necklaces from Wayward Girls Crafts! Takes less than 15 minutes to make!





Thank you all so much for sharing your awesomeness last week! I hope you found a little inspiration and made some new friends while you were here! If I featured you this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button!


A FEW FRIENDLY GUIDELINES:
**Become a Follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! :)


**Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL
**Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial.

**PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours.

**Grab a Button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.

Time to link up! :)

10 comments:

  1. I've been a follower for a while! Thanks for hosting the link up! Have a great weekend!

    Amber @ Quilted Euphoria
    quiltedeuphoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and thank you so much for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun surprise to see you featured my skirt! Thank you so much! You made my day, really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Crystal,

    Thank you for hosting.

    I read your note.

    I'm a new follower.

    Best,

    Coastal Blue Ocean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Crystal, your Feature is up already. Thank you so much for letting me share you with my readers! I hope you like my tribute to the Homemaker in Heels!!
    Also, thanks for hosting! I linked up my Shark toot this week!
    HUGS~
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature Crystal!! I don't have any projects this week for your party but I'll be back in business next week! Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Just become a follower and linking up for the first time! Can't wait to explore your blog some more!
    Alison
    x
    heavenlyhandmades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting, Crystal; it is nice to meet you and your blog. i am having trouble "grabbing" your button!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I am a new follower and a fairly new blogger. Will you really follow my blog??!! So far it's just my family following so my follower list is a bit woeful! Thanks so much, Megan (www.meggipeg.com) xx (Link No 51 above)

    ReplyDelete