PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Lovin' Weekend Soiree #8

Happy 4th of July Weekend, ya'll! So, what's on the itinerary for you this weekend? Whatever it may be, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :) There were so many wonderful projects linked up last week! I can't wait to share the features! Today has been a little hectic, so I am running behind... (Busted the tire on one car, dead and unchargeable battery on the other :/ I'm not complaining, just explaining :)) I am going to go ahead and get this party started and I PROMISE to have the features up shortly! :)


                                       
                                          A FEW FRIENDLY GUIDELINES:




**Become a Follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! :)


**Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual    post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL


**Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial.


**PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours.


**Grab a Button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.




4 comments:

  1. I am a new follower!! Thanks for hosting!!

    Have a great 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower also! I absolutely LOVE your blog. Keep up the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!

    I just became your newest follower in Pinterest- so fun that you've been "pinninng" too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! Happy 4th of July weekend :)

    ReplyDelete