PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 26, 2011

Summer Lovin' Weekend Soiree & Blog Hop {16}

   Hello, my friends! :) Hope you all are ready to link up some awesomeness because it is that time again! Thanks so much to all who linked up last week! We had the most link ups yet with 79! You guys are seriously amazing! Each and every one of you! 


  Sweet Kassi over at Truly Lovely tied for the most clicked link of the week with this AMAZING S'Mores in a pan recipe! Can I say genius?! I am totally making these soon!




The post that tied with Kassi for the most clicks was this FanTABULOUS Shabby Chic Guest room makeover at How Sweet It Is! You have to click the link to fully understand how fabulous this makeover really is!
 

This Muffin Tin Breakfast from sweet Darby at Life with the Hawleys is the perfect breakfast if you ask me! It looks so easy and delicious and you probably have all 3 ingredients already in your kitchen! It also looks pretty on the plate! :)

I absolutely love this Chicken Wire and Burlap Frame from Stacey at Embracing Change! It is just so pretty and shabby chic with the burlap! :) It is definitely going on my "to-do" list! 

Last but certainly not least is this gorgeous chair makeover at Larissa Hill Designs! Don't you just LOVE those colors?! SO, so pretty!

Thank you all so much for sharing your amazing posts last week! I wish I could feature each one of you! I hope you found a little inspiration and made some new friends while you were here! If I featured you this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button!

**Become a Follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! :)
**Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL
**Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial.
**PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours.
**Grab a Button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Great features this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Always love your parties. That smores thing looks AWESOME!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! So excited!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for hosting! just linked up my Stenciled Pencil skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely features:) Especially that shabby chic guest room makeover!!! Gorgeous pillows <3
    Thank you for hosting!!! Just linked up:D
    Have a great weekend!!
    xo
    Eleni @sewhappiness

    ReplyDelete
  7. AH! I somehow uploaded twice! Sorry!!!! Thank you for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting! I'm doing this from my phone due to the storm, but I will add you to my page of link parties as soon as I can get to my computer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting, Miss Crystal!Hope all is well!!
    HUGS~
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete