PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Easy Ham & Cheese Muffin Tin Breakfast Cups

   Last week, I featured this Muffin Tin breakfast from my sweet friend, Darby. This morning, I decided to create my own version of this delicious breakfast!
 
 Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a muffin/cupcake pan. {I sprayed mine with non-stick cooking spray} Put a little water if you aren't using every "cup" to prevent your pan from burning. Put a slice of ham in each cup sort of pressing it down and around the edge. Then crack an egg into each cup (the ham will now be surrounding it) Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes. I used large eggs and it took 23 minutes. My yolk is pretty firm. If you like your eggs "over medium" like I do (or sunny-side-up as I like to call it), you may want to decrease the cook time by a couple of minutes. When there are about 2 minutes remaining, sprinkle some shredded cheese on top. 




It was SO easy and delicious!!! It is also a great meal for low-carb dieters! Thank you so much for the idea, Darby! :) I hope y'all will stop by and check out her wonderful blog! Have a wonderful day! 
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh I just love your variation! Next time you're cookin' breakfast please call me so I know to come over :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks SO tasty! What a fun thing to make. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy... YUM!! This is so fun!! I'm definitely pinning this for later :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds so yummy...gonna have to give it try. Very quick and easy. Thank for sharing Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so yummy and super easy! What a great breakfast when you have people over! Thanks for linking with us at Show & Share!

    Marie
    mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this...perfect addition to a Tea Party or for a breakfast change of pace!! I pinned this easy treat so thanks! Great blog, love the title.

    Trish

    http://sweetology101.blogspot.com/2011/09/tea-party-tuesday-tea-party-sweets.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so easy and wonderful. I am looking for some easy meals for morning. Thanks.

    Pounds4Pennies

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute and look yummy! BTW, thanks for the tip about putting water in the muffin cups you aren't using--I wish I would have known that a long time ago! Would have saved some damage to my pans. I found your blog at Home Savvy A to Z's Freshman Friday Party--I'm hopping over there with you too :)

    -Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sound yummy!!! I have a recipe that's similar but uses a biscuit as the cup! :) Thanks for sharing on Fancy This Fridays Crysta!

    ReplyDelete