PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 2, 2011

30 Second Fruit Dip

Today I am sharing a recipe with you that you are sure to use for years! I have made it for so long that I have no idea where the original recipe came from. This is by far the best fruit dip I have ever tasted! It is SO easy and inexpensive to make! It is perfect to whip up for a party, the holidays, etc. I like to make some up and keep it in the frig (for a few days) for those times when I want a little something extra with my fruit! 


Ingredients:
Cream Cheese- 8 oz. (room temperature)
Marshmallow Cream- 7 oz.




Yep, that's it! Just put both into a bowl and mix for 20-30 seconds! I like to spray just a little non-stick cooking spray on my spoon and also in the bowl if I am going to be using a different bowl to serve it. It keeps the marshmallow cream from sticking and makes cleanup much easier. 





Oh how I love my little pink Pyrex bowl. This is one of the many treasures that belonged to J's mother. I sure do wish I could find the remainder of the set!




It is SO yummy and goes well with grapes, strawberries, apples... basically any fruit your little heart desires! Enjoy! :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh my girlfriend made this for her son's bday party and it was fabulous! Yum-o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best fruit dip, ever!! I love making it. It's really yummy with strawberry cream cheese, too! :) Love your pink bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me hungry.... I think I would eat the whole thing without the fruit, is that bad?

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dip too! I add a container of cool whip to mine, you should try it sometime, its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaay back when I was catering for a living, I made this same dip for a fall wedding. I added a touch of maple extract and topped it with chopped pecans and a dash of brown sugar and cinnamon. I got so many compliments on it. I am glad I found this post as I had forgotten all about this yummy dip. I love how the simplest things bring us so much pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so good! Would be good with toffee in it too I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so easy and looks so yummy! so trying this :)
    Thanks!
    Lina @ Fancy Frugal Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of those party favorite recipes for sure!!! Thanks for sharing on Fancy This Fridays Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so easy and delicious! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete