PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 9, 2011

Summer Lovin' Weekend Soiree & Blog Hop {18}

Hey crafty friends! My favorite day of the week has rolled around again! :) It is time for the Weekend Soiree! Thanks so much to everyone who participated last week! :) Here are the featured links! 


I am just tickled pink that Lina from Fancy Frugal Life share her Stamped Washer Name Tag & Necklace tutorial! I have been wondering how these are made!
 


I absolutely adore this gorgeous Fall Wreath from Jenny at Days of Chalk and Chocolate! I just love every single thing about it! 


Here is ANOTHER gorgeous fall wreath! Reannah at {Shaped by Grace} shared this absolutely beautimous Ruffled Burlap Wreath! I just love it!
DSC01661


Martha at The Kitchen Cookie shared this mouth-watering recipe for Mom's Pumpkin Custard Pie! I can't wait to make this! It sounds delicious!


Thank you all so much for sharing your amazing posts last week! I hope you found a little inspiration and made some new friends while you were here! If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button!

Now, it is time to par-tay! Here a few guidelines. :)
**Become a Follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! :)
**Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL         
**Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial.

**PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours.

**Grab a Button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.






15 comments:

  1. Love that burlap wreath! Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! I always enjoy your parties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! thanks so much for featuring my stamped washers! Made my night :)
    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Crystal, thanks for hosting this party! I've linked up (The Stenciled Wall) and I'm your newest follower.
    Mandy
    www.projectqueen.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for inviting me to your link party! I'm your newest follower on GFC and on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my burlap wreath!! You made my day!!!! Have a great weekend! :) xo, Reannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! So happy to have found your blog! I am your newest follower and I linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new follower! Your blog is super cute, and I love the name... Kinda like mine (Onesassyhousewife.blogspot.com)Who says you can't be fabulous and be a homemaker? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there! I just found your blog. I'm now following and also added a post to your blog hop. Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just popping in to say thanks for hosting. I linked up and have been following for a while. Best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for hosting this fabulous party!!

    ReplyDelete