PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weekend Craft Soiree & Blog Hop {21}

  Hey everyone! Hope you have had a fabulous week and have an even better weekend planned! It has been crazy busy around here for the past few days, so the party is a little later than usual. Sorry about that! I will have the features from last weekend up soon. I had unexpected guests from out of town show up for the weekend and between that and high school football last night, I didn't get the chance to get the full post ready. 
    Y'all know the drill. Oh, and  if you want to, you can go to the buttons tab at the top and grab a shiny new button! Have a wonderful day!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend. :)

    Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal - Thanks for hosting! This is my second time to join in your blog linky party! I linked my post back to this and I added your button to the sidebar of my blog. I also Tweeted this too! And "LIKED" you on facebook!
    Have a great weekend!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting - I linked up my Browned Butter Cranberry and Oatmeal Bars! And I'm your newest follower. Looking forward to keeping up with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Crystal; I love this HOP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you did up your blog. Cute. And your new pic is super cute too! Have a great weekend and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Crystal! I love your blog! I'm your newest follower and just joined your party for the first time. SO fun! I love all the creative entries! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete