PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 3, 2011

Guest Post: Halloween Yarn Wreath from Andrea at Keepin it Thrifty

Hey everyone! Today we have the super-sweet Andrea from Keepin it Thrifty sharing the tutorial for her adorable Halloween yarn wreath! Here's Andrea...


Here is my first yarn wreath I ever made, I tried it a few months ago before I started my blog and figured now is the time to post it!  Yarn wreaths are sooo easy, cheap,and so much FUN!  I'm obsessed with making wreaths, their so simple to make!  Here's how I made mine!

Supplies:

{wreath}
{yarn}

Step.{1}  Take your wreath and tie a knot {to secure your first wrap}

{should look like this}


   Step.{2}  Start wrapping around, around, & around!!

                                   {repeat this process until you have covered the entire wreath}


Step.{3} After I had wrapped the entire wreath with yarn I started customizing it.
YES, every wreath needs a little customizing.
:)
     I added glittery foam letters, a felt spider, and a cute little witch hat. I purchased all these from 
      Hobby Lobby for just $1.50!! 
                                  
Step.{4}  Hang your new yarn wreath and enjoy!

                                                 
                                                                                 {inside}

                                                
                                                                          {on the front door}


I love my yarn wreath! I hope you try one out they are so much  FUN!! 

What a fun and easy idea for a Halloween wreath! I love it! Be sure to stop by Andrea's fabulous blog Keepin it Thrifty and show her some love! Thanks so much for stopping by, Andrea! I hope you all have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

  1. Cute wreath! Andrea is so creative!!! And thrifty of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wreath. I love how you wrapped it in 2 different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute! I love the witch hat and spider too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls!! And thanks Crystal for having me!!

    ReplyDelete