PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 7, 2011

Weekend Craft Soiree & Blog Hop {22}

   Hello all! I hope you have had a fantastic week! It has been pretty hectic around here and I never got the features up last weekend, so I am posting 2 weeks worth of features today. I also have a prayer request for you all. As many of you already know, my sweetie, Jeff, is very sick. It has been rough week. I am not going to go into it today, but I just ask that you pray for healing and that God will renew his strength. Hopefully, we will be able to make it to a doctor to start back his treatment regimen next week. I hope and pray that he sees amazing results with this treatment. This is a very serious illness, so all the prayers he can get are extremely appreciated. 


Here are the features! 


Check out this beautiful table runner Jenny from Days of Chalk and Chocolate! She made it from napkins!


I adore this pretty Fall Scrap Pillow from Sweet Floweret! I just love the fabrics she used!


Maria at Raising 4 Princesses shared this very cool version of Homemade Laundry Soap. Homemade Laundry Mousse! I have wanted to make my own laundry detergent for a while and this is definitely the recipe I will be using.


Ami at Alililly used her daughter's old tutu to make this CUTE Sentimental Halloween Wreath! What a cool idea that made this wreath so very special! 


These Blingety Bling Pumpkins from Evie at Brown Paper Packages are fabulous! What a fun, glam approach to fall decor!


I am LOVING this amazing Shutter Headboard from sweet Darby at Life With the Hawleys! What a clever idea that turned out beautiful! (Darby also made a Shutter Photo holder that I love just as much as the headboard! You can find it here.) 
DSC06005-2


Thank you all so much for sharing your amazing projects! I hope you found a little inspiration and made some new friends while you were here! If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button. (You can find the code at under the "buttons" tab at the top) 


Party Rules:
  •  Become a Follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! :)
  •  Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get                the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL              
  • Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial.
  •  PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
Grab a Button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog. You can find the code under the "buttons" tab at the top.





15 comments:

  1. Sending prayers and positive energy to Jeff.

    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower- linking up
    -Laurie @ little Blue Chairs

    www.littlebluechairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're going through a tough time. Sending prayers up for you and him.
    Thanks for hosting! And I love your new blog design! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I'm new to your party and a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of prayers sent to you and Jeff. I am sorry you are both going through this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And thank you for featuring my runner with all those fabulous projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting us! I hope you all feel better!
    Brooke from babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm praying for your hubby's health and both of your strength! And, I'm praying that the Lord gives you a sweet peace in the midst of this trial.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crystal -
    Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers... think positive thoughts ... it will give you strength.

    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree: that ruffle table runner is fabulous! I want to make one too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the feature!
    I'll grab a button.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting Miss Crystal! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
    HUGS~
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  13. My first time linking up here (thanks to Molly @ Life with the Ahlman's) and just wanted to say I'm your newest follower!! Thanks for hosting the party & hope that Jeff is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't link up this time, mainly because I just discovered your site. I am following now and can't wait to share some of my projects with you and to learn a lot more from your blog.
    Sarah
    www.budgetfriendlydecorating.com

    ReplyDelete