PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weekend Craft Soiree {38}

Happy Saturday, Lovelies! I hope you have lots of fun plans for this beautiful weekend! :) First off, I have a little announcement. You may have already heard, but I just wanted to take a moment and fill you in just in case you haven't. :) Did you hear that Google Friend Connect is going away soon?! It will end this month for non-Blogger blogs, and will eventually be gone altogether! If you look over on the right side you will now see the option of following with Linky Followers! I actually think it is going to be so much better than GFC! There are so many more options to sort out the blogs you follow into categories, etc! I would love for all you to take a sec and start following me through Linky Followers and/or subscribe via RSS feed! Please let me know and I will follow you back! I would hate to lose contact with you all! :) 

Y'all have been SO amazing lately! Well, you are already amazing, but all of these projects lately have just been EXTRAordinary! Here are a few highlights from last weekend! 


Katie at Creatively Living has done a spectacular job on her Reading Nook Project! You won't believe how this space looked a few short weeks ago! Here she shares her Reading Nook Curtain Tutorial. I don't know about you, but this makes me really, really want to create a reading nook of my own! 


And look what a fantastic job Kelley at Miss Information did creating this Shipping Pallet Towel Rack for her boys' bathroom! I just love it! 


Cassity at Remodelaholic used a pallet to Frame in A Wall Mount Television!!! This is absolutely brilliant! I love the contrasted look of the old pallet with the new "high tech" tv! She shares a great, easy to follow tutorial, too! 
IMG_1221


Here is another fabulous pallet project! Kristi at I Should Be Mopping the Floor used a pallet to create this beautiful Pallet HeART!!! 


Melissa at Shabby Love did a wonderful job on this pretty Rustic Heart Wreath! Is this adorable or what?! 


Look how ADORABLE these Baby Boots are!!! Rose at A Rosie Sweet Home shared a fabulous So Stinkin' Cute Baby Boots tutorial



Thank you all SO much for stopping by and sharing your fantastic projects!
I hope you made a few new friends while you were here!
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button.




Party Rules:
  • Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels. Let me know, so I can follow you back! 
  • Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
  • Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
  • PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
  • Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog.


26 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting. I'm a follower via gfc & lf. I wanted to let you know that I am hosting a bloglovin blog hop on Monday. If u haven't checked out bloglovin, its amazing. Is love of u stopped by and joined in. I want to be able to read all my favorite blogaholics in bloglovin. www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just signed up to follow through Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal Thanks so much for the feature, I am so excited it's my first! I just started blogging in December.
    I linked up again this week, thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    --Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Miss Crystal! So many cute, cute, cute things linked up! I cannot wait to look at them all. Have a great weekend and let me know if you find my scissors at your house. It seems I have looked every where at mine. HA
    HUGS~
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the features! All linked up :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a super cute blog!! new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks as always for hosting Crystal! Following via LF now!

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I'm now a follower via GFC and Linky Followers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a new Linky follower. Come check out my pattern giveaway, The Sidekick Mini Suitcase!
    http://three65create.blogspot.com/2012/02/pattern-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by and following via the Linky Followers Blog Hop at Its So Very Cheri!!! Be great to have you follow back. Have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog! Just found it via the Social Sunday hop! New follower on FB and GFC!
    Have a great Sunday!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been nervous to switch from GFC (well I guess, just plain stubborn really), bu you've inspired me. I'm gunna go check it out right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Thanks for the party~New follower here via Linky Followers! Would LOVE to have you follow back and link up to my "homemade by you" party on Wednesday!!

    www.pincushioncreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower from the blog hop at The Kurtz Corner. Looking forward to reading more from you soon! www.punkprincesscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting. I love joining your party each week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Found you through Sunday Social ... lovely blog ... your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much Crystal for featuring my rustic wood heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am now following you via Linky too!
    Julie @ http://www.craftyimaginings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just found your blog via the Sunday Social, and I am your happy newest follower! Hope you can visit me & follow me back at...
    "Keeping Up With the Joneses"- www.zachandashleyjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Crystal-- Thank you BUNCHES for featuring my pallet heart!! That made my day!! Great party!! Have a wonderful week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi from your newest follower and first time linker (project number 111). Thanks for hosting! x Julie

    ReplyDelete