PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 29, 2012

Weekend Craft Soiree {49}

  Hi there, lovelies! How in the world ARE you guys?! I didn't get the WCS up last weekend and I have MISSED you all! :) I don't tell y'all enough how much I appreciate each and every one of you and how much you all mean to me! I hope you all had a fantastic week and have an even better weekend planned! I can hardly believe this is Party #49! I'll have to plan something special for #50 next weekend! Feel free to throw out any fun ideas you may have...

Here are the features from the last party... :)


Check out this simple Cinder Block Bench from Babblings and More! This is such a clever and resourceful way to add extra seating outside and the throw pillows add a nice touch.


Marilyn at 4 You With Love shared this very cool & inexpensive way to create Sun Dyed Yarn! The color possibilities are endless!


Peanut Butter Pie... need I say more? ;) This Peanut Butter Pie recipe from Delightful Curiosity looks and sounds absolutely divine! I mean, really!

Thanks SO much for stopping by and sharing! Each and every one of you seriously rock! I mean that! :)
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a "featured" button! :)



Mandatory Party Rules:
  • Become a follower of Homemaker in Heels
  • Link up your favorite craft, DIY project, recipe, tip, post... you get the idea. Please link to the actual post URL, **NOT YOUR MAIN URL**
  • Do NOT link up items in your Etsy Shop, unless you have a tutorial
  • PLEASE mingle a little while and leave a comment on at least the 2 projects posted before yours. This is a blog hop, so follow a couple others and if someone follows you, be sure to return the favor and follow that person back.
  • Grab a button or link back to Homemaker in Heels somewhere on your blog. I love to feature your projects, but if I see that you don't have my button or link, I will not feature you. 


 

4 comments: