PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 2, 2012

Fabulous Fourth of July Features Round-up!!!

  So, I LOVE the Fourth of July! Here are some fabulous decorating, craft & food ideas to make this holiday a little more festive for you & your family!  


Fourth of July Wreath ~ The Freckled Optimist



4th of July Mantle ~ The Crafted Sparrow



Patriotic Paper Flowers ~ Live Laugh Rowe



4th of July Wreath ~ artsy-fartsy mama



Rustic Star ~ A Creative Princess


Patriotic Washi Tape Wreath ~ Shaped by Grace
Apple6



 
$10 Fourth of July Display ~ Live a fabuLESS life



4th of July Clothesline Art ~ artsy-fartsy mama



Independence Day Tablescape & Decorated Home ~ Kathe with an E



Stripes & Chevron 2x4 Flag ~ Southern Lovely



4th of July Rocket Wreath ~ gallamore west



DIY Patriotic Flag Artwork in about in hour ~



Patriotic Firework Cake ~ Truly Lovely
Firework cake



Fruit Flag Pizza ~ A Blessed Home



Vanilla Bean Donuts ~ A Pumpkin and a Princess



July 4th Sparkler Mints ~ Scene of Sublime
4 july mints



Fabulous Cake Topper Tutorials ~ Shaken Together


Patriotic Chocolate Dunked Krispies ~ Back for Seconds


If you were featured, feel free to grab a "featured" button! Hope you all have a fabulous 4th! :)

10 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the feature! What a fun, festive round-up! I need to pin several of them for next year! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature! Wow there is a lot of great 4th of July stuff! It will def. be going on my list for next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I LOVE the 4th of July! What a fun round-up of projects, and thank you so much for including my Rocket Wreath! Hope you have a wonderful 4th!
    xo,
    Laurie @ Gallamore West :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - so many creative projects!! Thanks so much for including my apple wreath!!! Happy 4th Crystal!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx do much for featuring my Sparkler Mints!!! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great round up girl!!! Thanks so much for featuring my cake! :) Have a Happy Fourth!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these projects are fantastic! Thanks so much for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring my Flag Fruit Pizza. I also loved seeing the other featured posts, some great ideas that are not only good for the 4th of July but for the other patriotic holidays as well.
    Thanks Crystal for sharing your blog with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great roundup! I hope you’ll share your best post of the week on my Friday Flash Blog Linky Party going on ALL weekend at The Jenny Evolution.

    Jennifer
    thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete