PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 3, 2012

Cheesy Hashbrown Bake



Hey there, sweet friends! I have missed y'all so much! SO tell me! How in the world ARE y'all? Are you all ready for Christmas yet? I haven't even out up the tree yet... hopefully it will be up today or tomorrow! :) I fully intend to start blogging again lots & lots very soon! 

  Today, I'm sharing the recipe for my Cheesy Hashbrown Bake. It's so very easy and has become my go-to recipe when I need something that I can throw together pretty quickly for family gatherings, church events, etc. What's even better is that it's is always such a crowd-pleaser! You can be assured when you make this, there will be no leftovers and everyone will be asking for your recipe!

Cheesy Hashbrown Bake
Ingredients:
1 (32 oz.) pkg Southern-Style frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
2 c. (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
1 (11 oz.)can condensed Cheddar Cheese soup
1 c. sour cream
1/2 c. sliced green onions
3/4 c. mayo



Directions:
Preheat oven to 375*. Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Bake in 13 x 9 inch pan for 50-60 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.





  I really hope y'all enjoy this recipe! Have a wonderful day, sweet friends!
 
In case you didn't know, you can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest! I hope you all have blessed day!


 
***I have an important prayer request! Please continue to remember Jeff in your prayers. He has Lyme disease that is mimicking ALS. He needs lots of prayers!  It would also be wonderful if you could add him to the prayer list at your church! Thanks sweet friends!








7 comments:

  1. Yummy we make this one in our family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look great! I am going to try this!! Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We make something similar as well! I add ground sausage... Yum! :)

    http://www.toddlindsey.com/2012/11/hashbrown-casserole.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, looks so good! & I will be keeping Jeff in my prayers, what a terrible thing to have to go through. My wonderful friend Heather & I started a linky party & I would love to have you come link up! > http://www.kaylascreationsblog.com/2013/04/circle-of-faith-link-party-1.html Hope to see you there!

    -Kayla :)

    ReplyDelete