PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Homemade Dog Bed from an Old Sweater and Scarf!



 I just wanted to share this little project that I created for my little Miniature Schnauzers a few weeks ago! I wish I had taken pictures as I did it, so I could post a tutorial! It was SO easy to make! The middle part is from an old sweater that was hanging in my closet, and the outside part was from an old scarf, the "tube" kind that I just stuffed.Basically I cut the circle out of the from and back of the sweater, sewed around and stuffed it. Then I sewed the scarf around this and stuffed it right before I sewed it up. It took maybe 30 minutes, which is really good for me, haha!
   I must say, my little Schnauzers LOVE this bed! Most beds I have purchased for them in the past do not have a lot of stuffing in the middle, only around the sides, so they LOVE how soft this one is! Plus this one  has my scent, so the feel the same way they do when they are laying on one of my shirts! I am sure I will be making many more, so next time I do, I will be sure to take pictures as I go! :) Sorry for the poor picture quality! I used my cell phone for this one!
    Hugs!
   Crysta :)

No comments:

Post a Comment